Dr. Terry W Hensle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry W Hensle?

Incorrect Diagnosis

Dr. Hensle did not take the time with my son to correctly diagnose him. We were able to get a second opinion and his new Urologist was able to save my son's tesicle after Dr. Hensle told us it was not viable.

TERRIBLE UROLOGIST

BY FAR THE WORST UROLOGIST MY SON HAS EVER SEEN. I'M REGRETTING TAKING MY SON TO HAVE SURGERY WITH HIM. HIS BEDSIDE MANNER STINKS & HE EVEN POKED HIS FINGER IN MY CHEST AFTER ONE OF THE SURGERIES BECAUSE I WAS ASKING HIM TOO MANY QUESTIONS. HE'S ARROGANT! MY SON HAD THE (3) SURGERIES BY DR. HENSLE ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO & IS HAVING NUMEROUS PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF IT.

best in the world

I have to say that in my opinion dr hensle is by far the best doctor in the world I have been under his care since I was an infant im now 38 years old and let me furthermore say that I am the furthest from an easy to deal with patient as they get, he never let me down he was never un professional and always made sure I knew what was going on whether I understood or not many times he stayed overnight just to see that I was ok even taking time to see that my mother was cared for and safe as she went to eat.i will love him always and trust his judgement we as humans always want for more and the better bigger piece of the pie believe me I am one of those but I too must understand this is not always possible dr hensle did the best with what he could for me he saved my life and taught me not to be afraid to love and to not hold my condition against myself but rather how to live with it.he has always been the doctor I wished lived next door if I had my way I would never leave my health in the hands of anyone but him I now reside in fla and I hate being so far away from him and further more perish the thought that he must someday retire though I know in his heart he never will kids are his passion and their well being is his concern of the upmost,i was born with a very complex condition I was not easy to handle at all till I was of proper age to understand of course but I will say this he always understood me loved me and cared for me and never put me in harms way as I said sometimes in life we make choices we do not agree with and hospitals are not an easy place for kids or adults alike to be but he always made it easy I can say this cause 45 surgeries later im still by the grace of god and dr hensle's caring hands and knowledge I thank god for him and always will I have so many memories of him and my stays that I think of quite frequently but let me tell you this nothing was ever done and no one ever touched me without him there to ease me and let me know it was ok he never knor would he ever hurt anyone not anyone I owe my health to him and those who have been with me and by my side through all of this im sure im still not done but I know im the best I can be and still alive because of his skills.dr hensel if you read this I miss you I love you and thank you so much for all you did for my mom and I you are my hero,

mother

I remember having an appointment for my son, Dr. Hensle just flew in from China, he was there to see my son & brought him a gift also. Dr. Hensle gave my husband his home phone # in case of an emergency, In l976 Drs. told my husband & I to take him home to die. He's now 37 & if it wasn't for his care & love from Dr. Hensle I wouldn't have this wonderful man, my son. After all these years I still tell everyone about my experiences with Dr, Hensle. He was a God Send to my son, myself & family,

Excellent First Visit

We visited Dr. Hensle to ontain a second opinion on a diagnosis given by another reputable pediatric urologist. I am surprised to read some of the negative comments. Dr. Hensle exhibited a high level of knowledge and was able to explain it in a manner in which my wife and I could easily understand the situation. I thinked he sensed some of our concerns and spoke directly to them. I felt as though he would have spent all day with us and did not feel rushed at any point. Dr. Hensle also took time to show us on an anatomy model exactly what was going on with our son (2 months old). I found his bedside manor to be highly professional and comforting. My opinion of this doctor is high and I would recommend him.

WRONG WRONG diagnosis

I wouldn't even give him one star. He wanted to operate our baby and put him for that in full anesthesia.Thanks to another urologist (thankfully we got a second opinion), we only had to put some cream on!!Can you believe that!I wouldn't recommend anyone going here, I have the impression that he's only trying to make money out of you and doesn't think about your child's wellbeing.

Bedside manner so so - but good doc.

I have to say that I went to Dr. Hensle the first time without my husband and he was very quick and matter of fact with me when he told me about my son's diagnosis. When I returned for a second visit, I came with my husband and Dr. Hansle was completely different. He was curteous and more friendly and his bedside manner was much better. I commented to my husband how different the experience was. Not sure what to make of it.

Dr. Hensle is an excellent physician with a very professional attitude. During our office visit he explained our child's malady thoroughly and was careful to make sure that we understood what steps needed to be taken in the future. I am extremely glad we were able to see him.

Care with Dr. Hensle

Dr. Hensle was extremely professional and knowledgeable. We went to him as a second opinion and his advice for our child was much better than that which we received from our first doctor. He was very thorough in his explanations and his professional and bedside manners were very reassuring. We trusted him with our child's life and would not have wanted any other doctor after we met him.

Dr. Terry W Hensle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Teaneck, NJ.