Dr. Terry Huff Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Terry Huff?

Compassionate and caring

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. Terry Huff is a wonderful, compassionate and caring doctor with a heart of gold. He and his office staff make you feel like you are very special even though they see many patients every day. I have been a patient ther for over 24 years, I trust in him and have been very pleased.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Getting appointment was fast, ques like every job, some were happy, but the one taking my blood wasn't so happy she said she ready to quit .. i met This Dr Huff and i listen to what he had to say. to make a LONG story short.. He may be great for you, If your having a baby. Now keep in mind am WAY in to my 50s, So iv seen a lot of Dr Thur my time.What i have going is life or death, He did not take the time to look at dvds i took to him from other Dr only read one medical paper. told me how busy he is. They forgot to send my ins paper in to get the okay for surgery found that out after two weeks! After i found all this out Dr Huff and i drop each other like a HOT POTATO!!! Then he said on the phone i would not be able to even see a Dr in two weeks much less have the surgery done in 4.. Hey Dr Huff!!! I seen a Great Dr AND Had the surgery done in less then 3 WEEKS!!! So People if you really got something going on that needs ASAP Attention. Listen to your gut!!! REMEMBER!! JUST BECAUSE Dr Is in the front of there Name dose not mean they know EVERYTHING!!! Some of our Dr are like our Politician FULL OF POOP!!!!

AVOID this practice!

Posted on November 13th, 2014

Dr. Huff performed not one but . Two diagnostic pelvic laps and diagnosed me with endometriosis but failed to treat it both times! Why would you just go in and "look around" I have been in terrible pain the last few years and also suffer from infertility due to the endometriosis and he has done anything BUT help. Do NOT bother with this practice. He pretends to care but all he cares about is what he can bill the insurance for...

Would recommend him to ANYONE!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Dr. Huff has been an amazing doctor to me over the past 5 years. He actually diagnosed my PCOS after 10 years of discomfort and mis-diagnosing from other professionals. There was a good chance that I could not get pregnant and I was devastated. All I wanted was to be a "mommy". With his help and treatment I was pregnant within a year. My delivery of my first girl was a breeze considering she was almost 10 pounds and 22 inches. He was able to deliver her vaginally and I did not rip or need a Episiotomy. That in itself is amazing. He was attentive and always listened to me and my concerns no matter how crazy they may have sounded. 2 years later I had an "oops" pregnancy. Awesome speaking that we did not even think we could have one. This little was a fast grower. We scheduled a c-section and tubal ligation. He was phenomenal. I have very minimal scaring and my healing time was quick. I absolutely love all his office staff. They were all happy to see me and made me feel welcome. They accepted my playful, sarcastic and open personality. I feel like they were family. They always got me an appt at the last minute if I needed one. My phone calls were returned within a reasonable time and they were always happy to help. Bonnie is an wonderful nurse and easy to talk to. I cannot say enough. I have not been this impressed and happy with any doctors office. You usually have some complaints whether it be the staff, the doctors personality or beliefs. But I can tell you I not one bad thing to say about this practice!

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I wish Dr. Huff had been my OB for my first child. He was my doctor for my second child. If I have any more kids, Dr. Huff will definately be my doctor. He is awesome and his staff rocks!

I love this man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

I love this doctor he has delivered my son!!! i had pregnancy complications but he tried everything to help me deliver vaginally!! =)... he is a great doctor and i love his NP she is very blunt and honest i love this office.. What i dislike about them is them telling me I HAVE to have another c section.. I would like to try for a VBAC but they are great regardless..

Love, Love, Love Dr. Huff

Posted on April 28th, 2011

I would never go another OB/GYN!

RUSHED

Posted on March 1st, 2011

Dr. Huff did nothing but refer to statistics and his text books with me. He claimed he did not want to over treat me.. nice but he clearly didn't realize I needed care. In the middle of our session he got on his cell phone texting .. he even answered a phone call.. he was off topics talking about things not relevant to my visit. After all that.. he left in the middle of my appointment to deliver a baby... after me taking off work to make it to my appt they lost my scheduled time.. I show up they have to pencil me inbetween patients.. I wait for 45 mins in waiting room another 45 in the patient room.. and all he tells me is he doesn't want to over treat me.. 45 $ copay later.. I will never go to his office again. Worst doctor ever.

Posted on January 25th, 2011

i think hes the best doctor i could ever ask for took care of three children of mine wouldnt ever go anywhere else

Nice guy but feel rushed...

Posted on October 18th, 2010

I had three appointments for a physical examination. The first appointment he was wonderful spent a bunch of time talking about unrelated stuff... The second appointment was to be the physical exam. When arriving they were running late. Thats pretty normal for a doctors office. I got in and sat down and he came in a few minutes later. Asked if I had been having any problems and then said ok great. See you in four weeks. I thought he must have just been busy and forgot the exam. So I scheduled the next appointment and the same thing happened so I asked are we doing the physical today? He replied no it can wait until next visit. So I scheduled another appointment and left. The next appointment I came back and he said the same thing. Now if I had something wrong I probably would call and I dont need an appointment just to ask if something is wrong..... So I said this keeps happening can we just do the physical. He said of course just put on the gown. So put on the gown and I swear he forgot about me. The office was freezing and after an hour of waiting I thought about leaving but he popped his head in.One really great part of his practice is his ultrasound tech. She is probably the sweetest lady I have ever met. She takes her time and really seems to care. I liked the doctors personality but I dont like being rushed and pushed through the system. Health care is expensive and a visit to ask if everything is okay is not something I need!

Profesional Service

Posted on September 30th, 2010

We were very pleased. Dr. Huff delivered our second baby. My wife's first Dr. was not at all profesional and she had a very poor experience. But with Dr. Huff. it was so enjoyable. Highly recomended1

a very good doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2009

I have been seeing Dr.Huff for almost 10years. He has delivered all my 3 kids. Yes there is sometimes a long wait time. But he is worth the wait. He has answer every problem for me. And the staff has bent over backworks to work me in or try to make my appointments work for me. I recommend this office.