Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry A Iwasko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Terry A Iwasko has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Terry A Iwasko has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Iwasko and his staff are very caring and he is concerned about what is going on with you at the time of your visit. You may have a long wait time but he spends the same amount of time with you as he did with the other people. He does not rush in and rush out. He gets to the bottom of whats wrong with you and his staff are wonderful. I would not go to any other family doctor. Thank you Dr Iwasko and your wonderful staff for taking such good care of me for 3 years.
Dr.Iwasko and his staff clearly don't care about any of their patients,the office staff as well as Dr.Iwasko were cruel and very unkind to myself,my brither with me in the office and anyone els who had to wait 2 hours and then be told "deal with it" one of the office staff actually said that.AVOID this office and the Dr-they clearly don't care about anything else but money
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
30 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Terry A Iwasko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRobert Newton Murray Do, 3660 Guion Rd Ste 210, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Terry A Iwasko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.