Dr. Terry W Kersey Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry W Kersey Jr?

Love the doctor. Excellent doctor. Can't say much for the practice he is with now. Dropped as a patient. No explanation, no nothing. Extremely upset about that.

A Doctor with an anointing

Dr. Kersey was my Doctor in Greensboro NC for almost five years, I was new to this city and had no doctor. I went to the EM and Dr. Kersey became my Doctor. He is the most kindest doctor I have ever met. He always had time for me. Never rushed me out of his office. His bed side manners was awesome, my whole family loved him. I believe this man saved my life with God's help. When he left Greensboro I couldn't help but cry. I will never forget him as long as I live. If I lived closer to him now, he would still be my Doctor. He left me in good hands, but no one is like Dr. Kersey. As for his rating, I give him a 5 star.

security officer

i would reccomend dr. kersey highly to anyone.if you need a super doctor this is your man.

Best Dr. I've ever known

Dr. Kersey is one of the nices person I've ever met. When I would go into his exam. room, I never had to wait over 5 minutes for him to come into the room. When he would come in he always had a big smile and a hand shake to offer. I just loved him. As a fact my whole family (that met him) felt the same way. He had awsome bedside manners. I really miss him since he's gone to another city. I will not forget him. I feel with Dr Kersey's help, the other Drs in that office and God saved my life. You only have a 4 rating, but I feel he need 10 rating.

Dr. Terry W Kersey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rutherfordton, NC.