Dr. Terry R Maffi Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Terry R Maffi?

The Best!

Great doctor, wonderful staff. Very responsive, thorough, and stand by anything they do.

Dr Maffi is the best of the best

I had a Mommy Makeover and I am thrilled with the results. The Best Doctor.

Amazing physician

My neighbor recommended Dr. Maffi. I was not disappointed by my experience. This man is so knowledgeable -- and kind! I had him do some minor work and was blown away. He's all about natural results. Really natural. I'd never go anywhere else. Prices aren't the cheapest, but he's worth it.

The Best Plastic Surgeon

Dr Maffi has been the best doctor I have ever encountered!He preformed a tummy tuck on me and a arm lift due to massive weight loss. He truly cares about people and anyone can see after the first visit with him that he is genuine. I knew he was the right doctor for me. His staff are all wonderful! The moment you meet all of them you can see they are all a good team. I have never waited over 5 min to get into my appointment and have never been pushed to hurry the visit along. That is important to me. I have several other surgeries set up with Dr. Maffi and I'm very excited and comfortable in knowing I have one of the top surgeons. I am telling all my friends about this wonderful doctor!