Dr. Terry Mcanallen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Terry Mcanallen?

Best Doctor in Las Vegas

Posted on May 19th, 2017

Spends time with his patients. Explains everything so the average Joe can understand him. Great sense of humor. Highly recommend him.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

great DR. and tells it like it is........ staff is not the best but will have to do

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Love Dr. McAnallan, however the staff there are among the rudest I have ever run across. This only pertains to the girls at the front desk. Everyone else is fine.

Very Unprofessional Office Staff

Posted on December 27th, 2014

The staff needs to be fired from that office! They are so rude. If you hire people like that how good can you be. Run away fast from this office for your own good.

terrible

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

Very unprofessional he came in to the waiting room and he was dressed like a high school nerd yellow shirt black ghetto pants and shoes that looked like he got them off a hobo asked very personal questions that had nothing to do with my health or appointment questions about my children that had absolutely nothing to do with my health just an overall very uncomfortable experience would never recommend that any of my family members or friends see this doctor also made jokes and laughed about me being separated

I love this Doctor!

Posted on May 10th, 2014

Dr. TJ McAnallen is a great doctor. While looking for a new PCP, I interviewed five other doctors recommended by friends and family. I am very happy that I selected Dr. McAnallen two years ago. Since then he has also treated my children and best friend. It took about a month to get a new patient appointment, but was well worth it. This doctor DO NOT overbook himself. He is not all about the money, he is all about the patient. After the initial appointment, you can always get in within a few days for a non urgent issue and the same or next day for an urgent problem. He takes the time to listen carefully and I never feel rushed. I have a very complex, rare medical condition that had been misdiagnosed by more than one specialist in Southern Nevada. Dr.McAnallen had not only heard of it, but had treated a patient with it before. On the other side of the spectrum, the friend of mine who recommended him to me (who is generally quite healthy) went to him because she was feeling depressed, run down and stressed. Many other doctors would have wrote her a prescription for an antidepressant and sent her on her way. Dr. McAnallen ordered a B-12 test on her. She was deficient in this very important vitamin. After a few weeks of supplementation, she was good as new. He dresses casually and has a hip haircut. This may be looked down on by some folks. I personally like that he isn't stuffy. My teenagers (who don't like any medical professionals) like and trust him. He is very common sense and down to earth. He doesn't order unnecessary testing, but he doesn't blow off things that other doctors would. If he doesn't have the answer, he will send you to a specialist who does. His office offers in house lab draws, chest x-rays, EKG and treadmill testing. His medical assistant Judy is awesome. If you have a question, she gets back to you the same day.

Worst doctor ever

Posted on March 27th, 2014

This doctor should not even have a medical license and call himself a doctor. He told me I was fat (I am 30 lbs overweight) not completely obese and was having some issues breathing. I knew something was not normal. I urged him to do something and he said to go on a diet. I trusted my gut and went to another dr and sure enough I have thyroid cancer. The main symptom is breathing issues. Had Dr. McAnallen done his job and ran some tests this could have been detected sooner. He is an absolute joke. Don't put your life in his hands or you will be sorry.

Ms

Posted on January 15th, 2014

My doctor relocated to Idaho and I was referred to Dr. McNaAllen by the office staff. I have fired him I would never go back to him I prefer to die than be seen by him. He is unprofessional and humiliated me in front of interns. He brought interns with him into my room without asking at every office visit.

Unprofessional and incompetent

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr. T.J. doesn't care about his patients. He made fun of me for my problems and talked down to me. I guess I should have done more research before I went to see him, because apparently he's lost his license in several other states for substance abuse problems. His attitude made me wonder if he's fallen off the wagon. Never felt so unconfident in a doctor before.

Great Dr

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Down to earth, ease of appointments . Knowledgable and thorough

Very caring physician

Posted on February 11th, 2013

He is never rushed. He listens to your symptoms and concerns and asks the right questions. He takes the whole person into account.

Posted on May 19th, 2010

Appearance was most unprofessional - jewelry, spiked hair etc.