Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry D Milam has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Milam talked with nurse during the entire procedure. During the vasectomy Dr. Milam cut an artery in my scrotum. After procedure he sent me home and once I got home and started to urinate, my scrotum opened up and started bleeding. Had to rush back to hospital and have ER surgery to fix cut artery.
After being treated shabbily at an office in Bellingham, with constant cancellations and an attempt to complicate the matter at hand, and charge accordingly, a local nurse referred me to Dr. Milam several years ago.He took care of my problem without trying to charge Medicare and me for unneeded diagnostic equipment. He was genuinely caring, competent, and fit what my picture of an excellent Physician is. I grew up with an MD father, and judge all others by his way of treating patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Milam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Terry D Milam accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Vancouver Clinic, 2525 NE 139th St, Vancouver, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry D Milam in this video.
Dr. Terry D Milam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.