Dr. Terry E Passman Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Terry E Passman?

Very rude

Very very rude

Don't go

I went to him a total of twice, the last time I made appointment which was like month and half away from the date I was there. The gave me a reminder card that said a date. I then put it in my phone. The day before they call me and say that they have not seen me and I didn't show up for the appointment. by my card it was the next day. Later on that day the lady told me that they will be charging me for the missed appointment 210$!!! I told her about the card and she said she was sorry and she will still be charging me! She was so nice but still rude at the same timee, I am super mad and upset that someone could do that to you.

15 minutes and he would show you the door, he is a money collector.

He is very notable to what's going on, he listens & doesn't forget what was talked about in your last session, about anything. I'm on the road a lot with the company I work for & he always knows where I'm at & where in going next; that means a lot to me. He has helped me so much!!!!

manners

trying to get an apppointment is easy but you have to wait over a month to see Dr. passman. his staff is very rude and have zero manners. i would highly recomend not choosing this doctor

Do not use

If you are seeking a Doctor just to write the prescriptions for the drug(s) YOU want, then Passman is your man. If you really want to get well then RUN! He does not listen nor care about your well-being at all. He only wants your money!!