Dr. Leonard T Pynes Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Leonard T Pynes?

THANK YOU TO ALL AT WHITEFISH DERMATOLOGY

Very warm and friendly people. I got in for an appt. in the same week I phoned the office. Dr .Pynes and his staff are wonderful. The atmosphere there is very comfortable and professional and I was very pleased. I recommend their services to anyone seeking dermatology services in the whitefish area. They even assisted me in finding my new insurance card information which I had not gotten a card for in the mail yet. I have not experienced that kind of help at any health facility I have been to before. Thanks so much Whitefish Dermatology!

Simple, detailed, courteous, and professional.

Great from beginning to end. PA was extremely knowledgable and fixed my problem.

Good Skin Doctor

Dr. Pynes was able to get me in within 2 days of calling. The Doctor that I had been seeing wouldn't see me for 3 months even when I complained that I had a suspicious spot that I feared with cancer. I got in, saw Dr. Pynes, he removed the spot, had it analyzed and followed up with me. Also, he's a nice guy who answered all my questions politely and with patience.

Billing Nightmare

Didn't even see a Dr. or a real Nurse Practitioner, but some PA... Insurance department is rude and bills pile up for things from places outside Dothan you've never heard of and they won't hesitate to turn you over for collections if you question it. Nightmare to get insurance to pay for simple procedures like mole removals. Stay away!!!!

Waited over 2 hours for less than 2 minutes with Dr.

Didn't introduce himself and found out it was a different Dr. than the one my appt. was with. Looked at the spot of concern and said it didn't look like cancer, gave me an ointment and was half out the door when I asked him to wait a minute and asked what could have caused this. His answer was very lame and didn't fit my condition at all. They were bringing in the next patient to the exam room before I even had my shoe on. That means that people with perhaps contagious skin problems are all sharing the same exam chairs with no cleaning between patients. I will not be back and will do everything I can to bring my experience to that Dr.'s attention and anyone else who may be thinking of going there. He should just quit if he does't really care about his patients. Obviously just in it for the money.

Incompetent front desk person

Great dermatologist, but front desk person is rude and incompetent. Doesn't seem to know how to work the computer system, and seems to blame customers for it.

Dr. Leonard T Pynes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dothan, AL.