Dr. Terry A Robison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry A Robison?

Top of the line

Very good doctor. This doctor actually listens to you, unlike most today. Very happy with my families doctor.

I was very impressed with Dr. Robison's manner. He was very thorough and did a lot of teaching throughout my visit. I left thinking he was the best doc I have seen in a long time!

Wants to give me ever test in the world

My problem with this doctor, is that I feel like I am watching an infomercial during my entire visit. He is always trying to get me to get this shot or that shot or this test or that test. Even having me do another test just done two (2) two days ago that was just fine. I feel like he is trying to make $$$ and send me to other doctors so they make money $$$. This is why insurance cost so much!

Not a warm and fuzzy guy...

There are some REALLY good Doc's at the Masland Group ! To me this guy ISN'T a first, second, third or even a fourth pick in this group. Adequate, but underwhelming in his duties. I look for a knowledgeable Doctor who's attentive, warm hearted & open minded.I find it's easier to have an open dialogue with a Doctor that's more friendly caring. The reason you are there is to work together to find a diagnosis for your problem, NOT to be intimidated by a moody, conversationally challenged Doctor. At first his personality seems broody and standoffish like he's deep in thought and has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Later on it's like trying to figure out if it's arrogance, stubbornness or downright coldness behind that brooding face. It's REALLY hard to communicate with a Doctor like that.If your looking for a warm & fuzzy people person that's easy to work with, caring.. outgoing and friendly, you won't find that here.. keep looking !