Dr. Terry L Rollins Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Terry L Rollins?

Excellent care

I have seen dr Rollins a few times and have a hard time understanding these reviews. He was caring and patient and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Surprise!

I was dissappointed in this Dr. I ended up seeing him as he was the only Dr. with an opening within the month (and when a biopsy is needed, a month wait is too long). I had no idea what to expect, there was no discussion, etc. Just the next thing I knew, he was injecting Novacaine and cutting away. No follow-up 'what to expect' conversation, just breezed out and let his nurse handle clean-up, bandage, etc. Wouldn't send anyone I care about here. They are very focused (I noticed while waiting) on their 'Spa', Botox, etc.