Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Terry Allen MD
Dr. Terry Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in San Marcos, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Central Texas Medical Center and Central Texas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Terry Allen has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Terry Allen has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Terry Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Terry Allen - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Texas Medical Center
Central Texas Hospital
36 Years Experience
University of Mississippi
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Terry Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Terry Allen's office for more information.
3445 Executive Center Dr Austin, TX : (512) 623-3304
1301 Wonder World Dr San Marcos, TX : (512) 753-3513
Locations & Directions
Dr. Terry Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.