Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry L Simon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Postpartum Depression
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Anxiety Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
For almost 30 years Dr. Simon has been my doctor. Although we have had to move from Houston, I still fly from the east coast to have my check ups with him. Our two daughters also go to Dr. Simon. He has always been knowledgable, respectful and thorough. He takes time to answer questions and gives instructions for follow up. If we need a referral we always call his office and his delightful staff is courteous and helpful. His training is in ob/gyn but he understands the importance of whole body health and strives to keep my daughters and I at our optimal health at all stages of our development. I was thrilled to hear he had been voted one of the Top Doctors, no one deserves it more.
Dr. Simon has been my doctor for almost 30 years, starting with the birth of my first child. Whenever I need a referral, I call him, whether it is for my mother, my children or anyone else. I trust his judgment implicitly. I've spent as much as an hour at an individual appointment. He takes as much time as he needs to answer any questions I may have. No doctor could be more attentive and professional than Dr. Simon.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2015, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Terry L Simon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry L Simon in this video.
Dr. Terry L Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.