Dr. Terry P Templeton Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Terry P Templeton?

I love Dr. Templeton is such a humble doctor overall. He did my daughter's surgery at age 5 and he made me so comfortable during my most uncomfortable times and everything he explain was exactly what was done. He works in very timely manner and loves his patients dearly. I love Dr.Templeton and was very excited that I had the chance of having him as my family ENT.

Great family Doc!

I have been seeing Dr. T for many years for allergies as well as sinus trouble but started when I was young for ear infections. I had "Tubes" put in and it solved my ear trouble! My brother and mother have been seeing him as well for about 10-15 years! I wish he was the only Doc I had to go to!