Dr. Terry True Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Terry True?

Recommend this practice

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Great staff and Dr. True is a caring and friendly physician. Nurses and practitioners are warm and make you feel comfortable.

Poor

Posted on May 16th, 2016

They do not try to learn about there patients. They don't take time and listen to there patients. I was originally under a different dr and he left this practice and I stayed a patient because I thought then the nurse practitioner now a dr in the office WAS thorough but the past two-three years I have been going to them about sickness and all they do is run the same old test, and call in a prescription. Against my better judgement I referred my daughter there for chest pains and they just listen to her heart didn't refer her to a specialist or run any test. The last straw was this morning they called to tell me that I would have to come back and redo blood work I did on Friday because for some reason it didn't get taking to the proper place for testing so my blood samples sat in the lab all weekend as is no longer any good. They have a nice staff but are not very competent with their patients. IF YOU TAKE YOUR FAMILY TO SHOALS HOSPITAL YOU BETTER HAVE ALREADY RESEARCHED YOUR SYMPTOMS BECAUSE THEY WILL NOT GO THE EXTRA MILE TO TRY TO HELP YOU or YOUR LOVED ONE! MY DAD WAS IN THE HOSPITAL THERE LAST YEAR AND TOOK THEME TWO WEEKS TO COME UP WITH A GAME PLAN ON HIS CONDITION THAT I HAD TOLD THEM ABOUT FROM DAY ONE. IF IT DON'T FEEL RIGHT CHANGE ITS YOUR HEALTH, YOUR BODY, AND YOUR COPAY/INSURANCE.

Just another high priced doc in a box

Posted on December 7th, 2015

This practice just treats patients with drugs and never takes time to learn enough about the patient to offer helpful advice with regards to lifestyle changes (nutrition, exercise, ...) I guess they are great for people waiting easy access to drugs.

Professional, Kind, an Compassionate

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr. True was my aunt's doctor while she was a patient in the hospital. He is a compassionate professional. I appreciate the time he took to answer all my questions and his gentle manner helped me weather my aunt's passing.

Posted on February 1st, 2015

Dr True and his Nurse Practitioners have an excellent practice. Very easy to make appointment with very thorough and excellent care. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new health care provider.

Posted on January 4th, 2017