Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry Turner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
Brought my teenage daughter to this "Dr." to get her back on track with her health. She has diabetes Type 1 along with some fairly typical teenage girl problems. Dr. Turner was mainly concerned with Cigna's bottom line profits. He never did get prescriptions correct and thought the idea of an insulin pen instead of vial/hypodermic needle too much of a luxury for my daughter despite her using the pens for the past 6 years.
Dr. Turner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Terry Turner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCigna Medical Group, 1920 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Terry Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.