Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry R Watson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 31
I have seen a lot of doctors for my allergy problems. They all put me on so many medications it wasn't even funny after 6 months the problem was still there, no improvements whatsoever. I went to Dr. Watson and he took me off all the drugs that the so called specialists said I needed and put me on 1 medication, within a week my allergy problems were all cleared up. So in my opinion he knows his stuff and cares enough about his patients to actually get them to feeling better without draining their pocketbooks.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Terry R Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTerry Ruff Watson Do, 7623 Meadow Oaks Dr, Dallas, TX
Dr. Terry R Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.