Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry J Weis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 49
I saw him for a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder in 2009; and after seeing another Orthopedic Surgeon for a similar condition, I was not happy- so I went back to Dr. Weis. Not only is he going to treat my left shoulder, but will also repair the torn cartilage in my left knee- I had surgery on it in 1994 while in the Navy. As I'm a retired military healthcare provider with over 27 years of experience, Dr. Weis respects my evaluations of my condition, and appreciates my years of service and experience.
Dr Weis is a great doctor who makes you understand what is going on with your body and tells you how he can make it better. It is up to the patient to do his homework and check things out. I did and chose Dr. Wes for a total knee replacement this february. He is comical when you need it most and he is compassionate when necessary. Checked in with me all the days I was in the hospital, first thing in the morning. He is a charmer who is very talented. Will be using his skills again with my other knee later this year.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Terry J Weis accepts the following insurance providers.
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry J Weis in this video.
Dr. Terry J Weis is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.