Dr. Terry Weis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Terry Weis?

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Weis listened to my symptoms, examined my knee, looked at the x-rays (all at the same visit) and scheduled me for surgery ten days later. His description of the procedure and follow-up was spot-on, and he even removed some deposits that he found while repairing the meniscus.

Time for left shoulder repair

Posted on July 26th, 2015

I saw him for a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder in 2009; and after seeing another Orthopedic Surgeon for a similar condition, I was not happy- so I went back to Dr. Weis. Not only is he going to treat my left shoulder, but will also repair the torn cartilage in my left knee- I had surgery on it in 1994 while in the Navy. As I'm a retired military healthcare provider with over 27 years of experience, Dr. Weis respects my evaluations of my condition, and appreciates my years of service and experience.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

I had a total knee replacement surgery done four years ago by this arrogant jerk. I still cannot walk smoothly and without pain. Before surgery I could walk a little. Now I can't. I wish I had never seen him. Do yourself a favor and see someone else.

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr Weis is a great doctor who makes you understand what is going on with your body and tells you how he can make it better. It is up to the patient to do his homework and check things out. I did and chose Dr. Wes for a total knee replacement this february. He is comical when you need it most and he is compassionate when necessary. Checked in with me all the days I was in the hospital, first thing in the morning. He is a charmer who is very talented. Will be using his skills again with my other knee later this year.

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

My diagnosis is wrong.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

I wouldn't change doctors for the world. I have been going to him for years. Not a surgeon to want to operate right away unless absolutely necessary.

Wrong definition of "fixed"

Posted on February 11th, 2011

This doctor performed an ACL removal on an incredibly active 30 y/o female. He did NOT take into consideration the activity level. He did not inform the patient what was going to be done in the surgery. He simply advised that it would be "fixed". After surgery he advised that it was "fixed". On the two week post-op visit, the patient asked what he had done. That is when the patient was advised of the removal of the ligament.

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I once had knee surgery performed by Dr. Weis. As we walked into the O.R. he turned to me and asked, "Now what is it we're doing today?" He was serious.

Busy busy man with a poor memory

Posted on July 20th, 2010

Rushes in; talks fast; strives to fit you into a 5 minute window. Double-books appts. In my case contradicted his own diagnoses probably because he was unfocused trying to rush through patients. Stunning lack of sympathy for patient experiencing pain. Prescribed drugs that were contraindicated based on history. So he's not just a jerk-- he's a dangerous jerk. Needs to review the Hippocratic oath then retire and play golf.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on June 26th, 2009

My husband has had his knee scoped by Dr. Weis twice now. He is the sweetest man! He is very personable and his nurses told us they LOVE working with him. He's a keeper!

he's a great doctor

Posted on January 20th, 2009

love his bed side manner. so courteous very warn hearted.

Posted on November 29th, 2017