Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terry A Wynn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Terry A Wynn has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 24
Although soft spoken, Dr. Wynn is a great doctor. She is very caring and is a great at listening to your problems, or concerns and diagnoses them accurately. During my labor, she was very attentive and was great at easing my nervousness. I always recommend her to all my friends and family. I will surely use her again with my next child!
when i first meet Dr Wynn i thought she was shy then i relized she wasnt she was hearing what i had to say waiting to answer and solve the mystery to the things i was complaining about and to help.not something i have seen very much of . she was never in a rush or big hurry to get you out once she came into the room with you. if you ever have the privalige to see Dr.Wynn know you and your baby are the most important people in the room to her ,she certanly made me feel that way.spoiled me on doctors wish i could see her for all my medical needs .i feel strongly she should be in the family practice...Thank you so much for taking such good care of me and my two sisters and seeing our three baby boys into this life safely
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Terry A Wynn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWynn Womens Center, 14103 Fenkell St, Detroit, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terry A Wynn in this video.
Dr. Terry A Wynn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.