Dr. Thad A Bourque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thad A Bourque?

Physician with experience

Dr. Bourque. is a well experienced physician, who has been practicing for many years. Patients will comment negatively towards him, I am sure he is use to the rude remarks and comments! Overall, I recommend him highly.

GREAT UROLOGIST..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

He is an Excellent doctor to see I took my husband several years ago to see him he is very caring when it comes to his patients and as of today when we call him even his staff is very friendly..This Doctor is Highly recommended to everyone that needs a great doctor like him. THANK YOU.

Medical malpractice - Do NOT use this doctor!

This man refused to see my brother while he was on call in the ER. My brother had a 7mm kidney stone. Passing blood like it was going out of style. They had to send him home with pain meds. He was told to follow up with the dr next day. We tried. His lovely receptionist told us " he can't see u, he's on call this week." So, we end up going back to ER. This dr actually got two complaints thrown against him by Administration because of this. We have set here at the hospital since 9 am this morning, it is now 2pm. He is in horrible pain and was told by the dr.s assistant it'll be 3pm now and we STILL haven't seen the doctor. If you ever need a urologist DO NOT see this one!!!!!!! Inconsiderate noncaring jerk! If you don't want to work dr. Then get another profession!

Excellent Physician and Overall Experience

Not only is Dr. Bourque an excellent physician, his attentiveness to the needs and concerns of his patients are exceptional. The office staff and nurses are wonderful and are a pleasure to work with. Dealing with prostrate cancer has not been the easiest time but Dr. Bourque and his office are very supportive and caring during the process. Highly recommend Dr. Bourque.

ALWAYS HAPPY AND SMILING

THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO VERY NICE, THE DOCTOR IS EASY TO TALK TO AND HE IS ALWAYS SO PLEASANT. HE IS JUST EASY TO TALK TO AND MAKES A SOMETIMES UNEASY SITUATION MUCH MORE COMFORTABLE. I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT THERE FOR YEARS AND HAVE NEVER CONSIDERED GOING ELSEWHERE.

Another doctor recommended Doctor Thad Bourque. He spent time with my husband explaining his medical condition. My husband and I were very satisfied.

Dr. Thad A Bourque is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.