Dr. Thad Labbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thad Labbe?

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Great explanation of diagnosis. Took time to make sure I understood and answered all my questions.

Patient and Understanding

Posted on June 28th, 2017

I was extremely anxious about cataract surgery. Dr. Labbe was patient and understanding, never in a hurry to answer all my questions and concerns. Dr. Labbe performed surgery on both eyes (cataract with lens replacement). Surgery was successful, no issues and I am seeing things I have never seen before. Also the staff at Dr. Labbe's office and at the surgery center were also very helpful. I am glad to have found Dr. Labbe.

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Labbe is a Superhero to me! I was told by another Georgetown Doctor that she would not do my surgery because it was a Difficult surgery. I went to Dr. Labbe and he said " No Problem", he was Very calming and reassuring to me. I will Always recommend him as he is an Excellent And Caring Doctor.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dietlein Eye and Laser Center is a very busy office but both the staff and doctors giver precision and courteous service. Dr. Labbe is an impressive young doctor. His testing was very well done and comprehensive. The medical techs were competent, courteous and very helpful. I worried when i saw how many patients came through. It is one of the busiest medical office I've see (I'm 73) but the staff and doctors did a superlative job caring for each individual.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Having second cataract removed by Dr. Labbe.... best eye surgeon around.... bedside manor is terrific and his staff is wonderful. Highly recommend the Dietlein Eye clinic.

Best eye doctor in town!

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Best eye doctor. Recommendable. Did not have any problem at all from day one till cataract surgery healed.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr. Labbe is a very caring and competent ophthalmologist in whom I have faith in treating my serious eye condition which was not properly treated by a previous doctor.

Posted on June 3rd, 2015

I had a surgery preformed, I went in being able to see, now I'm legally bind in my right eye.

Tech Support

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Cataract surgery was a breeze on both eyes. His pre-op and post-op instructions are written and very clear. His staff is very polite and very caring. The surgery is a breeze in about 20-45 min. no driving within 24 hrs. I had 20\20 vision within hrs. AMAZING!!! I would DEFINITELY refer Dr. Labbe to anyone interested.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Wonderful eye doctor an a amazing young man, Definitely will refer this dr.

Posted on August 23rd, 2011

I would definitely recommend Dr. Labbe. He diagnosed my problem and took the time to explain it to me. His staff is very friendly and caring, as is he.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

I went to Dr. Labbe a few weeks ago for severe allergy eyes. He was great!!! I highly recommend him to anyone who needs their eyes checked. I wasn't sure if it was just allergies, but I was really suffering and having trouble seeing out of one eye which made me very nervous. He was very reassuring and took his time, unlike other eye doctors I had seen previously. He gave me a few samples and was extremely nice! I will be bringing my parents to see him next.