Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa - Posted on June 30th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa - Posted on October 13th, 2014
Dr. Aversa is the greatest doctor in the world! He saved my life. I went to U.Penn, the Cleveland Clinic, Mass General and Johns Hopkins and no one could figure out my potentially life ending illness. It only took Dr. Aversa 5 min to diagnose my disease. Thank you so much Dr. Aversa for saving my life. I am forever grateful. You are an angel sent from heaven.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa - Posted on November 6th, 2013
I have been going to Dr. Aversa for at least 15 years and he is excellent. One thing that really stands out is that he ALWAYS takes the time to listen and discuss any issues you have and shows true and honest concern for your well-being. His diagnostic skills are excellent. I would consider Dr. Aversa a top performer and a credit to his profession.
Caring & Knowlegeable Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa - Posted on September 16th, 2012
Dr. Aversa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsLOPATCONG CENTER, 390 Red School Ln, Phillipsburg, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa, DO - Family Medicine in Phillipsburg, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Thaddeus M Aversa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.