4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thaddeus J Krolicki Jr?

Dr Krolicki of the Wisconsin Eye Clinic is perhaps the finest retinal specialist in this part of the country. I know he is the finest retinal specialist I have known since I began treatment for my eyes in 1990. I recommend him without reservation and consider myself blessed that I am under his care. As a retired Superintendent of Schools, I do not regard evaluation lightly. Please be assured that Dr. Thaddeus Krolicki has fully earned my remarks.

Chronic Dry Eye

Dr. Thaddeus J Krolicki Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wausau, WI.

Dr. Thaddeus J Krolicki Jr Is this you?