Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thaddeus A Zamirowski Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thaddeus A Zamirowski Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thaddeus A Zamirowski Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Zamirowski is a great physician who has my respect for his medical expertise and referrals if necessary to specialists. Did not know the few spots I had were skin cancer and sent me to a specialist to be treated and have skin cancer removed on upper back. Along with other medical issues, Dr. Zamirowski has treated me for several years and he is very well respected by many besides myself. His nursing staff is very nice and great from experiencing their services as well. Thank you for allowing me to input my feedback and to let others know what a wonderful medical group this has been for me. I even fly in and out of Chicago just to see Dr. Zamirowski.
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR THADDUES ZAMIROWSKI FOR 26 YEARS,HE IS THE BEST DOCTOR ANY ONE COULD EVER HAVE!HE PUTS HISWHOLE HEART INTO HIS PATIENTS,KIND CARING,GIVING,WONDERFUL PERSONALITY,VERY EXCELLENT DOCTOR,VERY UP TO DATE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD,THROUGH THE MANY YEARS TRAVELED VERY LONG DIDTANCES TO KEEP HIM AS MY DOCTOR,HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME AND ALWAYS HELPED ME! THE BEST,THE BEST!!!! U COULDNT GET A BETTER DOCTOR!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Mary Nazareth Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlexian Brothers Medical Center, 800 Biesterfield Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL
Dr. Thaddeus A Zamirowski Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.