Dr. Thai Pham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thai Pham?

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Don't see this doctor. He isn't professional at all. He has a lack of respect for his patients and speaks down to them.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

The doctor is good, he looks for everything. The biggest downfall is your prescriptions are electronically sent to your pharmacy. I did not get my meds that same day. I called 5 times, the pharmacy called 2 times for me and the staff still had not done anything. They say the doc sends them at 5pm (end of day). That makes no sense! So you'll be sick with no treatment for a whole day! If you're really sick and want your meds same day, forget it!

Posted on December 15th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Pham for tenyears. During that time, I have had goodinsurance, I have been unemployed, I havehad Medicaid. Dr. Pham treated me withthe same respect no matter what myfinancial status was.Sometimes there's a lot of patient in thewaiting room but I have also been inand out in 30 minutes.It's great to see a doctor that caresabout who you are instead of justanother number.

Posted on November 25th, 2011

Doctor and staff were rude and wrote an incorrect code on my paperwork resulting in my insurance billing me, and the doctor refused to accept any blame or resolve this issue.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2011

Dr Pham has been my Dr for years, and he is constantly consistent with my issues, he has recommended other Dr's that have just as much care as he has. He operates as a Walk-in Clinic so it can be busy at time, but if you consider most people want to go to the Dr first thing in the morning, your going to catch the morning rush, but you can also call ahead and ask what the waiting time is and usually it's pretty accurate, I have been both in the morning and afternoon and though it has been busy in the morning, it depends on the day ,Mondays are busy, and Fridays are busy, the DR makes his rounds at the hospital before going to work at the clinic so he is a very busy man, but you wouldn't know it from his friendly demeanor and Knowledge of each patient, I have lots of friends whom use Dr Pham, and once you learn how the clinic works, you can almost walk in and out in 30 mins. My props go to Dr Pham, and his staff!

very friendly and easy to deal with

Posted on September 15th, 2010

depending upon the time you go in sometimes you might have to wait a little bit, but i like the fact that you do not have to ahve an appointment, yes you might have to wait a little longer but at least you do not have to plan ahead to be sick

A very compassionate doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2010

I have been taking my elderly motherto Dr. Pham for the last 8 years.During that time, he has been a verycompassionate and proactive Doctor.He even took care of my mother whenshe was hospitalized for Pneumonia atOrlando Regional Medical Center.It was very reassuring to have someonewe've known for years caring for my motherwhile she was ill in the hospital.

Worst clinic and doctor!

Posted on October 16th, 2009

The staff so rude. I have never seen any smile from them.Take so long to see doctor. I can say around 3 hours.I waiting there more than 3 hours just to learned my blood test result.This clinic seem don't understand anything.Doctor refuse give me my medical record when I change to another doctor. And this is illegal.There are many good doctor around there and much better service also knowledge than this Lancaster clinic.I don't recommend this doctor.

Robin

Posted on March 19th, 2009

I've been a patient since his father was still in practice. When he retired I began see Dr. Pham. He is a wonderful and caring Doctor. I have the greatest and up most respect for him and the entire staff !

Posted on November 24th, 2017