Highly Dissatisfied

There is nobody better. Period

Dr. Aliabadi has helped so many of our friends with everything from having their babies to miscellaneous health challenges. I am grateful to her.

Run Away

My son is scared for life due to a botched circumcision. If you don't know how to perform a service then get someone who does don't ruin a child's life

nurse

This office that is managed by Kim Ferdowsi, RN is headed for trouble. This nurse injected pregnant women to abort their babies.

Amazing

Amazing Dr, i have had her for 13 years. I have now to change because she no longer take my insurance which makes me very sad. She delivered both my kids, and saved them as there were complications .

Remarkably Good Experience

Honestly, from the moment I stepped into her office I was so cordially received into such a warmly and beautifully decorated space, I thought I must have entered the wrong door. It only got better from there. Prompt, attentive, professional, compassionate, and friendly. I can't say enough about how the entire staff (front desk, medical assistants, phlebotomy, etc.) went out of their way to help EACH patient, not just me. Dr. Aliabadi was informative and very thorough, yet patient enough to answer all of my questions, without seeming bothered by the "inquisition." (Many physicians are indignant about this.) She was able to answer and alleviate any uneasiness I (unnecessarily) carried with me into the appointment. Let's face it, NO ONE loves gynecology visits, but this was the most pleasant one I've been to in thirty years! (I will be driving over 3 hours for subsequent visits, and it's worth my time because of the quality of care provided AND they were contracted with my insurance company to boot! )

Dr. Thais Aliabadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.