Dr. Thaju Salam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thaju Salam?

Posted on August 12th, 2016

What a Great Doctor

Slave to drug companies

Posted on September 26th, 2014

I went in for irregular heart beats. After two days, the hospital told me everything was fine and described what everyone has. He then comes in and starts talking to me about all of the drugs he is going to put me on. When I asked if any of the side effects was very bad his response was, "Well all drugs can expire you". Not good. He did NOT get his education in America.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Dr. Salam is an excellent cardiologist and definitely knows what he is doing! He will take the time to answer any and all questions you have. He is easy to talk to and has a sense of humor as well, which I love! His staff is wonderful, too! I would highly recommend him! I still have my husband thanks to Dr. Salam!

Posted on October 24th, 2009