Dr. Thalia Mayes Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Thalia Mayes?

Worst doctor ever

I saw dr.mayes a couple of times and that was it. She was so rude always on her phone texting making snide remarks, never listened to me,then had the nerve to tell me I was making my whole problem up.see anyone but her terrible doctor

As a medical professional myself, I recommend 100%!

Dr Mayes is thorough, knowledgable and professional. She found a large cancerous polyp and removed it completely, sparing me bowel surgery, and literally saved my life.

I could not asked for better treatment.Dr. Mayes was very professional and seemed to have the time to explain everything I wanted to know. Her staff was very helpful and prompt. They scheduled me very quickly and followed up to make sure I had the informatin I needed. I can't thank them enough.

excellent Dr./ staff needs help in the courtesy dept.

I thought Dr. Mayes was professional, caring, and made me feel comfortable during my procedure. The staff needs some help. There were only 2 members of the staff who were friendly, I believe one was Linda, and the other was the attendant who takes patients into the procedure room. Overall, I felt the staff was unfriendly and abrupt. If I have to have any other type of gastro procedure, I would prefer to have it elsewhere.

Dr. Thalia Mayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.