Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thane N Turner has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Thane N Turner has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thane N Turner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 17
Dr.Turner allows his nurse Michelle to basically tell Dr.turners patients medical information that only Dr Turner should be givinggiving.... michelle who is only a LPN.... He won't get rid of her because of mental illness I'm sorry but that why after 22 years I left his practicepractice I really miss him but I won't put up with a rude know it all LPN I also know she's giving advice to patients stating it's what Dr.Turner wants when you go to see him he denies it I've seen and heard with my own eyes
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1993
Lancaster General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKelly Ronan Ridge Pa, 3 Washington St, North Easton, MA
Dr. Thane N Turner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Easton, MA.