Dr. Richard T Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard T Nguyen?

Poor excuse for a doctor

After seeing him for a year or so, recently went in again to see him because one side of my neck is swollen. I wondered if it was a lymph node problem. Quick check of my lymph nodes and he said it wasn't that. But then he dismissed the problem and made no further attempt o find out why my neck is swollen. Every time I tried to get more info, he cut me off and raised his voice at me. What I was trying to ask was "then why is my neck swollen " ? He knew that was what I was trying to find out. After cutting me off several times and giving excuses, finally he said "maybe" I was "fighting an infection". That was it. He made no suggestion to find out what the cause was, he wasn't remotely interested in helping me any further. I was supposed to just go home with just the idea that "maybe" I'm "fighting an infection". The nerve of him to block me from asking any question during my exam is incredible. Also, although I was the first person he was seeing after his lunch hour, he still made me wait 45 minutes. And then he came in and talked about the weather for several minutes. But it's not "OK" and he's impatient if I needed a minute of his time to ask pertintent question ? Thanks to his uncaring,bizarre rudeness now I'm having to look for a new doctor.

Very good doctor

I have been seeing Dr Nguyen now for 2 years, About a year ago, I was having some problem and all I did was tell him the symptoms; he sent me right to the hospital as he nailed on the head.

In my experience the Doctor is not that interested, he's distant and kind of cold. Supposedly he takes time for people but I only detected a shut-down attitude and not that much time spent on my visit. His useless assistant consistently botched referrals. I'd wait the amount of time for my referrals that I was asked, only to find out she never did them {after I waited as long as they asked me to wait...} and the referrals manager would have to do the work that the PA/assistant said she'd do/was supposed to do. This was after waiting up to 2 weeks, FOR NOTHING. They don't care that you're not getting your referrals. I've told the management about the unnecessary delays but the issues still went on anyway. Most hideously managed practice I've ever been to. A nightmare.

A fair and efficient doctor highly recommended

My wife and I have been seeing Dr Nguyen for 3 months we are happy so far to see him. He is very efficient and accurate to diagnose problems and provide solutions. The only issue I have is waiting time is long (over 1 hour) due to his busy schedule but is ok with me I am retired. I just did an online referral request and get one in 2 days this saves me a trip to see him. We are happy with his service.

regular patient

the doctor is perfect - the staff/receptionist(s) put you on hold until you hang up and then won't answer at all!!!!

Dr Nguyen "wins" when it comes to listening to patients.

I highly recommend Dr Nguyen as your doctor. He is a very good, fair doctor.

Dr. Richard T Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.