Dr. Thang N Le Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Thang N Le?

DO NOT RECOMMEND Horriable

I DO NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. He does not explain your diagnosis at ALL .He rushes you out of his office. He gets annoyed if you ask questions expects you to know. I'm going to get a Second opinion I honestly feel he does not give two craps about his patients . The receptionist in the front is RUDE as well. She gets annoyed and has attitude.

unexpected bill

I had a a procedure done by Dr. Le and began having unusual pain after and reported to his office off NW Freeway. His MA did not seem very concerned and told me she would have Dr. Le call me. I did not hear from him that day and went back to his office the next day and was told I was supposed to be taking antibiotics for an infection in my esophagus which I had not been told. Dr. Le had given my husband a sheet of diagnosis but did not tell him I had an infection that needed an antibiotic and he was calling in a prescription. I did start taking the antibiotic and another medication for the pain and irritation in the stomach but the pain continued and I later went back to see Dr. Le who spent maybe 5 minutes or less with me and seemed unconcerned and basically said I needed to take another medication. The medication he had prescribed was causing me to have insomnia and other side effects and the pain was not going away. I have not had this resolved but do not want to go back to him as I do not feel he is concerned enough to do anything for me. He also send the biopsies to a lab not in network with my insurance but did not tell me. I got a bill for them for an outrageous amount and contacted my insurance who said that they had pain this lab 100% of the allowable charge and that he was double billing me. I find this very unethical and unacceptable.

Could not ask for a better team. Concern for patient, commitment to wellness and clearn communication. The perfect combination in your health management partner.

Horrible Staff

The office staff are rude!! The day of my visit I requested that my prescription be sent to Walgreens. Before I could give the receptionist the address I was advised that it had already been sent to the correct one. Of course when I went to pick it up it wasn't there and they couldn't find it in the system. When I called to give the address the receptionist was extremely rude and advised me that walgreens could just look it up. When I told her they were unable to locate it she said "whatever... What is the address". The visit with the doctor was just ok. I was not impressed.

Great diagnostician

Take time to explain diagnosis and possible disease progression and treatment.

Patient

I was very happy with the service that I received at Dr. Le's office. The staff is wonderful. Dr. Le's bedside manner was some of the best I've seen in a while. He spent a good amount of time with me going over all problems and questions and I never felt rushed. The wait time was not bad either only about 15-20min.

Best caring

I went to this doctor to treat for my stomach gastritis. He was very caring. The first day, he spent approximate 30 minutes time with me to diagnose my problem. Before, I went to another doctor on Bellaire Blvd. about more than 1 year. Every time he made me wait for 2 hours to 2 1/2 hour of waiting. Plus, he didn't spend enough time with me. It turned out I had another erosion. In the future, I will still go to this doctor.