Dr. Thangamani Seenivasan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thangamani Seenivasan?

Great!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2017

Cholecystectomy Procedure

Posted on May 1st, 2016

I have known Dr Seenivasan for a number of years and he is always a very approachable doctor with wonderful bedside manners and an easy way of making his patients feel comfortable

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Wonderful doctor would recommend to friends relatives anyone who needs a doctor.

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Just incredible

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Trust him with my life.

Not diagnosed properly

Posted on January 24th, 2015

I was misdiagnosed... Dr. said I didn't have a hernia and I definitely do.

Sloppy Work & He is Very Arrogant

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I had surgery done about a month ago and I have never been more unhappy with a medical professional than I am now. I got home and my hair was caked in blood, how that happened I have no idea because I went in with a cap. The surgical location looks sloppy, the sutures are not neat. They don't even care to follow up after surgery, they put you off on the Doctor that sent you. Ask 4 a different surgeon if you can.

Gastric Cancer

Posted on March 1st, 2014

I have worked 15+ yrs in surgery, mostly as an assistant (scrub), I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dr Seeni has set the mold by which his colleagues do not come close to matching. He is articulate, he is well informed, he is brilliant, he is receptive, he is honest, and most of all, he is caring. I was diagnosed with gastric cancer, the news devastated me, and after my first meeting with Dr Seeni, I knew he was fully committed to doing his best for me. I promise you, with the nearly 70-80 different surgeons I have worked with very closely over the years, it would have been the highlight of my career to assist this genius of a surgeon. P.S. his partners are no slouches either. I have been shuffled along to my medical oncologist, but Dr Seeni demands to stay in the loop of my care, immediately reaching out to my oncologist to consult about my future. I really can't say enough about him, but i am REALLY glad to have him on my side while I go through this battle.

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

I was seen very quickly for a serious problem, got clear explanations, was reassured, scheduled for surgery. Had successful surgery, great aftercare. Dr. Seenivasin is a very skilled surgeon and a kind, caring, compassionate man. I continue to see him in followup and would recommend him to anyone needing a surgeon.

Lap chole

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr. Seenivasan was fantastic. I went to his office with abdominal pain. I was seen in less than 5 minutes. Right away he schedule me for an ultrasound. Results were given to me the next day by him. He then schedule me for a ct scan to confirm diagnosis. I was schedule for surgery the week after that. He worked around my schedule for the surgery. Long story short, he is efficient, knowledgable and patient friendly. I will recommend him to any one of my friends and family and whoever is reading this today. Surgery was a huge success thank you Dr. Seenivasan.

Surgical patient

Posted on February 12th, 2013

I saw Dr. Seenivasan for a possible malignancy. He thoroughly explained the surgery I would need and what would happen in either outcome. It was malignant and I did need additional surgery. At every step I felt well informed, extremely well cared for and all of my questions were thoroughly addressed. This is a man who talked to me on my level and gave me all the support I could ask for. I would recommend him to family and friends without any reservation. Thank you Dr. S. !

Posted on January 4th, 2017