Dr. Thanh-Mai N Trinh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thanh-Mai N Trinh?

NO STARS IF I COULD!This office discriminates between insurance companies.The receptionist who picked up the phone told me that she didn't have the schedule book with her and that she would call me back with an available date after speaking with the scheduler.Before we hung up, she asked me what insurance I have. I told her "Monarch."Then she asked which of the Monarch insurances I have.When I told her 'Caloptima,' she all of a sudden said, "Sorry. we are overbooked FOR CALOPTIMA MONARCH. We cannot take any more patients from Caloptima Monarch."I said that's discrimination. She said that's a big word. I told her it is a big word, but that's exactly what they are doing. DISCRIMINATING. SEGREGATION in hospital care depending on SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS They are NOT doing probono work when they take my insurance, they get paid.If they have an opening, they should allow for sick people who need their help to see the doctor.UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICE. Sick people must suffer if they are POOR sick people.

I am very appreciate all the time that you took care of me . I don't think it will happen to me so I can't handle the truth . this is the hardest painful I ever had . Thank you for your patience and your advice that meant a lot to me . without you I can't image b my life in the future Thank you DR TRINH

she has 19 years experience

Dr Trinh who is very friendly and very honestly , she will be devote herself to carring for her patients carring for people makes her happy

Trinh Thanh Mai is the best doctor. she helped me , now I feel great. she makes me feel good because , she is honest, kind and patient. dr Trinh has a kind heart and is very intlligent

she is good doctor

thank you for the medical attention ,you give me , you are very friendly . I am comfortable with our relationship and I trust you . thank you again

THANK YOU DOCTOR TRINH SHE IS GOOD DOCTOC

worse ob/gyn experience in my life

i had a 9am appointment and by 1130am i was still waiting to see the doctor. everyone sitting in the waiting area were all complaining of how they had been waiting for over 1.5hrs to see the doctor. she rushed through the exam like a drive thru burger joint. they told me it would take 3 weeks to get my pap smear results and after 3.5 weeks, i called 3x to get my results but i still never got a call back from them. every time i called their office to inquire on my tests results, the office staff was disorganized, hectic, stressed out and could not assist me on my requests. they kept saying not to worry that the doctor would call back but i have not heard back. i had precancer of the cervix and i need to get my papsmears checked more regularly and monitored closely. this doctor & her staff are absolutely untrustworthy, negligent and unresponsive. this doctor is just simply poor performance!!