Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos
Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Roscoe, IL. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Medical Toxicology. Dr. Andreakos is affiliated with Beloit Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
The building is beautiful, the nursing and receptionist staff great, very nice gym, and great machinery, but they don't use it out of the immediate clinic. It cost me a trip to the hospital 4 days later due to misdiagnosis, and this was not the first time I had a problem. I want to tell you I came on this site, and am doing 10 ratings, 8 fantastic, 1 so-so, and this one poor. I am not a difficult customer, but Northpointe as a whole, and some of the Doctors are OK, should be ashamed of the medical care they provide.
I only had to deal with this women at the Swedish American Emergency Room, She tried to release my father who was very sick he had fluid on his lungs and was very weak until a heart doctor came in and admitted him. He would of died if we took him home. She did go up in front of the board, but is unfortunatly still working there. I will either go to a different hospital or make sure she is not working if I ever need to use the emergency room again!!!
Dr. Andreakos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.