Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Thanh Q Andreakos?

Emergency room visit

Excellent doctor and staff at BDCH.

Northpointe Dr's Very poor-and Andreakos probably the worst

The building is beautiful, the nursing and receptionist staff great, very nice gym, and great machinery, but they don't use it out of the immediate clinic. It cost me a trip to the hospital 4 days later due to misdiagnosis, and this was not the first time I had a problem. I want to tell you I came on this site, and am doing 10 ratings, 8 fantastic, 1 so-so, and this one poor. I am not a difficult customer, but Northpointe as a whole, and some of the Doctors are OK, should be ashamed of the medical care they provide.

I only had to deal with this women at the Swedish American Emergency Room, She tried to release my father who was very sick he had fluid on his lungs and was very weak until a heart doctor came in and admitted him. He would of died if we took him home. She did go up in front of the board, but is unfortunatly still working there. I will either go to a different hospital or make sure she is not working if I ever need to use the emergency room again!!!