Dr. Thanh Duong-Wagner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thanh Duong-Wagner?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Down to earth, hard nosed, demands perfection from herself and staff. I was impressed.

My DIS- appointment

Posted on October 11th, 2011

My father had a stroke the day of my appointment and they charged me $25 for missing the appointment. When I called them about it they said they sent out 4 notices and that is an out and out lie!!! I will send these uncarring idiots $25 but they just lost a patient who is a 100% disabled Veteran and all the hundreds of thousands of dollars that would have come their way. I will never use cardiology consultants pensacola or any of their doctors again, especially Dr. Duong-Wagner.

Posted on October 17th, 2017