Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thanh V Pham
Dr. Thanh V Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Federal Way, WA, with another office in University Place, WA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Pham has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thanh V Pham has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Lipid Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Pituitary Diseases
- Infectious Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kidney Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Hospice Care
- Seizure Disorders
- Heart Failure
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Movement Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Occupational Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Thyroid Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Bone Diseases
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Louis University School Of Medicine
Dr. Thanh V Pham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thanh V Pham in this video.
Dr. Thanh V Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.