Have you seen Dr. Thao P Dang?

Dr. Dang is the best!

Dr. Dang has been my gynecologist for over 30 years and delivered all three of my sons, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gynecologist in the Northern Virginia area. Dr. Dang does not take a "wait and see" approach when she becomes aware of a health risk. When a pap smear indicated one abnormal pre-cancerous cell, she recommended, and I agreed to, cryosurgery in order to eliminate that cancer risk. I am so thankful she takes such an aggressive approach. And when I later discovered an abnormal lump in one of my breasts, she immediately ordered a diagnostic mammogram which confirmed that I did in fact have cancer in that breast. I am now a breast cancer survivor thanks in part to Dr. Dang.

The best OB/GYN I ever met

Dr. Dang is an excellent doctor.The best OB/GYN I ever met. She've done my surgery couple years ago and I forgot about my health problems forever. I also delivered my baby with her and didn't have any complications.

4 stars for professionalism

Dr Dang is an excellent, thorough and communicative physician. The waiting time is minimal and her staff are friendly. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Dr. Thao P Dang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.