Dr. Thao L Ngo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thao L Ngo?

pt.

She did not call me back to follow up whenever called the lab where I was to b tested nr did she submit papers 4 me my MD did when I was to see her suddenly her coworker spoke to me and put in revised paperwk. I was denied twice thru my insurance which said that there wasn't enough reason to have said med. Tests besides she was assigned to be my doc. Yet her name was not any med. Ordering clearance forms. She set me back 7 mths. Shenevercalled for anyclearance at my testing lab according to staff. She treated me like garbage lazy,unprofessional a more seasoned professional WD. Make minced meat out of her a cold disgusting jerk to me herco worker was a nasty thing. Over confident jerk too 😠

A competent and caring doctor.