Dr. Thara Basavaiah Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thara Basavaiah?

Consultative

I was very impressed with Dr. Basavaiah in the MetroWest Medical Center's Framingham Campus upon my discharge from a painful lower back in spasm. She listened to me, the patient, in a consultative way to plan my discharge medications and pain control, rather than just writing the scrips automatically. This meant that I could actually use the medications, as some of the standard meds make me ill or are contraindicated for my medical conditions and existing medications. She listened to that and offered alternatives that were effective.

Type 2 Diabetes