Dr. Thavatchai Chamnongchareonwong Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Thavatchai Chamnongchareonwong?

Poor excuse for a dr

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Wish I had read reviews before going to this dr. Everything bad that people say about him is true.

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Very friendly ! Amazing service , if your not feeling well this is the place to go !

Unprofessional staff and horrible billing office

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Chamnong is a very good doctor. I have been seeing him for 2+ years. His staff and billing office are major problems. The front desk people lack etiquette, appear to be untrained and do not know how to handle patients. The billing office is even worse. The doctor is great if you can overlook these two areas.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

no one answers the phone when you call

Posted on June 11th, 2015

WONDERFUL! Chamnong was very prompt, took the time to explain what and why he was prescribing me. I was in and out in 45 minutes! Great guy and his English Is perfect. They got me back and into see him before I could even finish filling out the new patient paperwork. His staff is very knowledgeable, kind and seemed to genuinely care about me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a physician in the Montgomery area.

Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2014

I visited this doctor while seeking a primary physician. one of the office staff had a cold and was sneezing without covering her mouth while taking my vitals. I asked if she could cover her mouth and wear gloves; however, she took offense and ask another nurse to help me. After being seated in an exam room accompanied by my spouse, Dr. Chamnong arrived moments later and insisted that I take a particular prescribed vitamin. I asked questions about the medication and possible impact it would have regarding my medical concerns. He became rude and unprofessional as if he were talking to his child. I responded by telling him I should be addressed as an adult and respectfully. At that point, he shouted to my wife and I to "get out of his office and never come back" in front of a full waiting room and the entire office staff. I have never felt so humiliated and disrespected. My wife and I definitely did not deserve this treatment from him. As my wife and I left, he blurted out a racial slur" this is not an office for gangsters". I am an African-American professional, law abiding citizen. I will never refer him or make mention of his name after this review. "To whom much is given, much is required".

Posted on October 12th, 2017