Dr. Thawat I Eosakul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thawat I Eosakul?

Dr Eosakul has been my family doctor for 30 years....he truly is a wonderful doctor....

R.N

Was there for an office visit about a month ago and the air head M.A Karina hurt me while drawing my blood she is an airhead I honestley do not trust her but Esmeralda and Valerie or Norma when they where there never hurt me. DR EOSAKUL YOU HIRED MINDLESS UNPROFESSIONAL MA'S WE WANT OUR PREVIOUS MA'S BACK. THANKS.

EVERYTHING WAS VERY GOOD. HE TOOK THE EXACT TIME FOR ME.SOME PATIENTS WERE RUDE TO THE GIRLS N THEY DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT INS. VERIFICATION IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL OFFICES N THEY DO TAKE A FEWER MIN TO CHECK. BUT THE WAIT TIME N ALL WAS VERY GOOD. YOU ARE IN AND OUT, UNLIKE OTHER PLACES THAT TAKE FROM30MIN TO 1HR

Dr. Thawat I Eosakul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.