Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 3 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 11
Emergency c section
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on June 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on January 21st, 2015
Dr. Theo Barton is EXCELLENT! Dr. Barton is my 14 year old daughter doctor. Her Bedside Manner is like no other. Wonderful Personality, she made her feel comfortable, important, and special. Dr. Barton is very detailed and honest. I would recommend her to EVERYONE!
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1597 Medical Dr, Pottstown, PA
Dr. Thea C Barton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.