Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thea C Barton DO
Dr. Thea C Barton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Pottstown, PA, with another office in Norristown, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Barton is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital, Abington-Lansdale Hospital/Jefferson Health and Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Thea C Barton has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 7
Couldn’t ask for better
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on October 30th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on April 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on February 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on January 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thea C Barton - Posted on November 12th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Barton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Thea C Barton Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Thea C Barton
Dr. Barton resides in Chester County with her husband and two daughters.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thea C Barton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pottstown, PA.