Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thea C Barton
Dr. Thea C Barton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norristown, PA, with another office in Pottstown, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Barton is affiliated with Suburban Community Hospital and Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital. Dr. Barton has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thea C Barton has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Thea C Barton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Barton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Thea C Barton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thea C Barton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.