Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thea M Klingberg has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Thea Klingberg was the only doctor (I saw two others) to correctly diagnose my back injury, but more than that, when Dr Thea discovered that the insurance company had denied tests that I needed, she made certain that tests and treatment for my back injury was both immediate and first rate. As a result of her intervention I was on an operating table for emergency back surgery the next day, after an MRI showed a ruptured disc had collapsed into my spinal canal. The Neurosurgeon who was called in said that based on viewing the MRI she thought she had been called in to stabilize a paralysed patient. Three months after surgery, I am progressing toward a COMPLETE recovery! I own a debt of gratitude to Dr. Klingberg that can never be repaid. Anyone wishing to be seen by an intelligent, caring, capable and compassionate Doctor with a terrific beside manner who goes the extra MILES to insure the proper care for their patients needs to visit Dr. Thea Klingberg, she's simply superlative!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Thea M Klingberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thea M Klingberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.