Dr. Thein Han Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Thein Han?

Incompetent and uncaring doctor and staff

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Dr. Han is a horrible Psychiatrist and a liar. He never returned phone calls and his staff are rude and incompetent as well. Dr. Han prescribed me a medication that caused severe side effects. I REPEATEDLY called his office requesting to speak with him. Over a month passed and he never returned my phone calls, even when I left multiple messages for him. I called one day requesting to speak to him. I ended up speaking to his incompetent staff for over 30 minutes with four different people who were not doctors. They refused to put the doctor on the line and lied about my reasons for calling. They were even trying to advise me on my medication...mind you these were assistants. They yelled at me and were completely unprofessional. After about 30 minutes of going back and forth, the idiot doctor finally interrupts the line (he was listening all the while) and yelled at me...incoherently too. He told me he wasn't going to assistant me anymore and didn't care about my side effects and to find another doctor. If that wasn't bad enough, this despicable doctor charged my insurance company for that phone call. It was never a scheduled visit or phone session and he told my insurance company that I paid the copay and was at the office that day (I didn't and I wasn't). Aside from his unethical practices, this doctor is a horrible mental health professional. He isn't warm, caring, attentive and doesn't take the time out to explain any medications to you. He also seems uneducated in his practice. My sincere advise is for you to find a doctor who was American educated. He also has a thick accent, which was hard to understand him...this of course isn't something to hold him accountable for.

Adult ADHD