Dr. Theo W Hodge Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Theo W Hodge Jr?

A Very spectacular doctor. Most caring professional knowledgeable doctor I've ever known in my 70 years of life

Dr. Hodge is exceptionally knowledgeable in internal medicine and infectious diseases. He is up to date on the most current treatments and research. He has a good bedside manner , winning personality and spend more time with his patient then most doctors that I have known.

Dr. Hodge and his staff are the most friendly and warmest staff I have had the pleasure of meeting. I trusted this man with my health and he did not disappoint.

Dr Hodge and the staff of his practice are FABULOUS!

Dr. Hodge is unquestionably the most compassionate doctor I've had since my pediatrician. His bedside manner is outstanding as he clearly cares about his patients. He did not rush my out during my appointment and took the time to answer all of my questions. His follow up was excellent as he reached out to me via personal phone call and e-mail. Unfortunately, there are far too many doctors out there who are just in it for the money but Dr. Hodge is clearly in the business to help people.

Very thorough and caring

I have been going to Dr. Hodge for my annual physicals for about three years now. He is always very thorough and asks detailed questions. His examinations are also thorough, and his bedside manners are excellent. He makes me feel very comfortable - you can discuss any concerns with him. He also spends a good deal of time with the patient - usually my annual appt runs around 45+ minutes. Definitely recommend him.

Great doc. Always runs late and you wait, but when you get in with him you realize that it is because he takes extra time with all his patients and seems to really care and treat the whole patient. So he is worth the wait (and I hate waiting). Cares more about my bllod work numbers than I do...

My mother found Dr. Theo Hodge for me when I was not feeling that the other doctors I had visited were addressing my issues to a level that I felt comfortable with. I believe that finding Dr. Hodge was and is a blessing because I feel that I am getting the best care and advice around. Dr. Hodge is very caring and knowledgeable, and takes the time to explain all that I want and need to know. He is also very considerate and patient. In fact, my mother is changing her insurance so that she also can become one of his patients.

Terrible experience. I was supposed to have a physical but they hadn't budgeted enought time. It was my first visit and he met with me for less than five minutes. I told my wrist had been hurting for weeks, and without even looking at it, he wrote me a prescription for some useless medication.

I Love My Doctor

He is without question the best doctor I have ever had. He is thoughtful, well informed and efficient. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a primary physician

The first time I when to see Dr. Hodge I was not sure that I wanted to change doctor. The doctor that I had been seeing for over four yr was a excellent doctor. Now that I am seeing Dr. Hodge I found out that is an excellent doctor with wonderful bedside manners. I have a wonderful doctor in Dr. Hodge