Dr. Theodora Panteloglou Is this you?

4.7

Not a nice doctor

Dr. Panteloglou treated us cold as we were filling out the forms. She kept checking her phone and smiling with her assistant and basically behaving as if we were not there. Once she attended our child she was very short worded and just to the point with the exam. she asked us the routine questions and responded condescending to our answers. I got this general feeling that she did not want us there. My wife and I are convinced that it was because we are not white. The entire experience was very business like and to the point with some fake niceness to try and hide how they felt about us.

Excellent Pediatriciian.

My 14 year old will not see anyone else. Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor.

Dr. P is one of the best pediatricians out there. From my first phone call to my first visit she made me feel comfortable and supported.

Great Pediatrician

Dr. Theodora is wonderful with my daughter. She remembers her history and I don't have to refresh her at each visit. She is very personable and always gets us an appt when we need it. She's great!

My kids love her!!!

I went thru 3 other pediateicians before finding Dr. P, and we couldn't be happier. She is great with our kids, very patient and knowledgable. She is there whenever I have a question or concern, and we get immediate appointments for sick visits. I have referred a few friends to her and they are happy with her as well!!

Amazing!

I have been seeing Dr Theodora from the Lindenhurst Office and I must say that she is the best of the best.

LOVE Dr Theo!!!

Great pediatrician, very attentive

She was only covering for the doctor we were supposed to see but she was great; she covered and addressed all the relevant topics we had written on a piece of paper before we even began to ask. She was on top of everything and even got my baby to coo at her. She did a thorough exam, listening to lungs, heart and looking into her ears. We really liked her compared to our prior pediatrician.

Dr. Theodora is an execellent pediatrician who has been available for me 24/7. No matter what part of the world I am in, I have called her and she has taken care of my all 3 children. I am very fortunate to have care of such a pediatrician.

Dr. Theodora Panteloglou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lindenhurst, NY.