Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Theodore Affue has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Theodore Affue has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Theodore Affue has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Theodore Affue is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 52
My father has been seeing this so called doctor for over two years and has not been able to fix anything!!! It's too bad my father has been wasting his time and giving his money away to be seen by physicians like Dr. Affue. Maybe that's why he's a doctor in El Centro and not in Illinois or San Diego, big cities have to compete so they have to be respectful and knowledgeable. I think I'm going to YouTube my fathers symptoms so I can help him myself, this doctor is worthless!!!! Go somewhere else!!!!
The Dr. is a narcissist. 2 weeks after seeing this Dr. a authorization was supposed to be done and when calling about it, nobody had done a thing. The Dr. glares at you in the appointment and makes you feel like you are being interviewed by the Gustapo. Total Narcissistic Jerk. Avoid this Doc at all costs. Treats you like you are a piece of crap, not a patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Affue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Theodore Affue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & DirectionsTheodore Affue Md, 2061 Ross Ave Ste A, El Centro, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Theodore Affue in this video.
Dr. Theodore Affue is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.